2nd June 2014, 11:23 AM
Akash Ashok

Which course is good after 12th Commerce with Informatics Practice?

Which course is good after 12th Commerce with Informatic Practice? Tell me Which course is good after 12th Commerce with Informatic Practice?

14th August 2014, 01:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is good after 12th Commerce with Informatics Practice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash Ashok View Post
Which course is good after 12th Commerce with Informatic Practice? Tell me Which course is good after 12th Commerce with Informatic Practice?
There are so many options open for 12th standard commerce stream students. Every course has good scope in private as well as government sectors. You can choose any course based on your future aspiration and interest.

If you are interested to become an Accountant or want to explore your career in Accountancy and Finance, you can pursue for B. Com course followed by M. Com or Chartered Accountant or Cost and Work Accountancy.

If you are interested to become a Businessman or want to explore your career in Management field, you can pursue for BBA course followed by an MBA or Company Secretary.

If you are interested to become a Bank Manager or want to explore your career in Banking field, you can pursue for BBM course followed by an MBA in Bank Management.

All The Best!!
10th May 2021, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course is the best after CBSE commerce with IP
7th April 2022, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bca without pcm and pcb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?