21st May 2012, 10:51 PM
lalitkumarraj1994

Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?

Hi Sir,

I have completed 12th&10th with 57% marks and graduation(B.Sc in math) with 60% marks.Can i apply for bank P.O.?

Regards,
Lalit kumar

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  2. How to apply for any bank exam after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  3. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  4. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for bank clerk after completing 12th with 47% in 10th
  6. Can I give Bank PO Exams being a candidate of pursuing MA in English having secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 57% in Graduation?
  7. Qualification required to attend any government exam?
  8. Can I apply for bank PO after securing 57% in 10th, 71% in 12th?
  9. Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 12th with 80%, 10th with 58%
  10. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam after completing 10th with 70%, 12th with 65%, graduation with 54% and post graduation with 64%? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for bank PO after scoring 62% in 10th and 61% in 12th?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  13. Can i apply for clerk post in Bank after scoring 71.2% in 10th and 72.3% in 12th?
  14. In which company should I apply after scoring 74% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 54% in graduation?
  15. Am i eligible for PO in Bank after scoring 45% in 10th?
  16. What must be minimum percentage in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Clerk exam after completing 12th with 48%? Minimum percentage requirement in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?
22nd May 2012, 03:11 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalitkumarraj1994 View Post
Hi Sir,

I have completed 12th&10th with 57% marks and graduation(B.Sc in math) with 60% marks.Can i apply for bank P.O.?

Regards,
Lalit kumar
Hello Lalit!

YES of course, you are eligible to apply for Bank PO Exam after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation.

There are mainly to Exam conducted for recruitment of candidates for Bank PO jobs.

1. IBPS PO Exam

Participating Banks : Allahabad Bank ,Andhra Bank,Bank of Baroda,Bank of India,Bank of Maharashtra,Canara Bank,Central Bank of India,Corporation Bank,Dena Bank,Indian Bank ,Indian Overseas Bank,Oriental Bank of Commerce,Punjab National Bank,Punjab & Sind Bank,Syndicate Bank,UCO Bank,Unio Bank of India ,United Bank of India,Vijaya Bank

2. SBI PO Exam

Eligibility for IBPS PO Exam:

You should have completed Graduation degree in any stream from recognized university.

You must have secured minimum of 50 % marks in Graduation course.

Your Age should be in between 20 to 30 years(5 years relaxation for ST/SC & 3 years for OBC) candidates in upper Age limit).

You should be Indian citizen. Both male & female are eligible to appear in this exam.

# For latest notification & information regarding IBPS Exam Click Here

Eligibility for SBI PO Exam:

You should have completed Graduation degree course in any stream with minimum of 65% marks

Candidate belonging st/sc category need to secure minimum of 60% marks.

Your Age should be in between 21 to 30 years(5 years relaxation for ST/SC & 3 years for OBC) candidates in upper Age limit).

You must have an Indian citizenship.

# For latest notification & information regarding SBI PO exam Click Here

Pattern of IBPS Bank PO Exam

Pattern of SBI Bank PO Exam

Important Books for Bank Po Exam

22nd May 2012, 08:13 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?

Hi,

yes you are eligible for the bank po exams after completing the12th and 10th with 57% and 60% marks.

Eligibility of IBPS PO:

the applicant should complete the graduation with any stream from any recognized university.

The candidate must score the minimum 50% marks in graduation to eligible the IBPS PO exam.

The candidate age limit should be between the 20 to 30 years.

5 years age relaxation for the sc/st candidates and 3 years age relaxation for the obc candidates.

The candidate should have indian citizen.

Both male and female candidates are eligible for this exam.

Eligibility criteria of SBI PO:

the candidate should have citizen of india.

The candidate should completed the graduation from any recognized university.

The candidate must scored minimum 65% marks to eligible for SBI PO exam.

There is 5% marks relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

The age limit should be between 20 to 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for the obc candidates.

5 years age relaxation for the sc/st candidates.

All the best.
22nd May 2012, 09:33 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO after completing 12th and 10th with 57% and 60% in graduation?

dear friend.
you are eligible for bank p.o.
the eligibility criteria for bank p.o is:
1. passed your graduation with 50% of marks.
and you have scored 60% in your graduation so you are eligible for that.
there are five sections in bank p.o exam which are:
1. maths.
2. reasoning.
3. english.
4. general awareness.
5. marketing and computer.
each section carry equal number of question and equal number of marks that is 50.
you must to to obtain qualifying marks in each sections.
marking scheme:
per right answer you will get one marks and for every wrong answer you will loose 1/3 marks.
books for the prepration of bank p.o:
1. maths:
objective mathematics- r.s.agarwal.
tricky mathematics- m.tyra.
2. english:
objective english- r.s agarwal.
a mirror of common errors- Dr. ashok kumar singh.
words are important- h.c.hardwick.
3. reasoning:
verbal reasoning- r.s.agarwal.
verbal reasoning- arihant publication.
non verbal reasoning- r.s.agarwal.
4. general awareness:
pratiyogita darpan (monthly)
unique general studies.
5. computer and marketing:
computer- arihant publication.
computer- lucent publication.
marketing- arhant publication.
marketing- lucent publication.
and previous year question paper and practice set.
all the best.
22nd May 2012, 09:41 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear............
The eligibility criteria for BANK PO exam are as follows.......

Exam pattern .............

The list of best books for preparation ......

good luck.........
22nd May 2012, 10:20 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes you are eligible for bank PO exam, bank PO written test is conducted by the IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 banking sectors.

Eligibility criteria for bank PO exam:

Candidate should be complete graduation with atleast of 50% marks from a recognised university.

Being a final year candidate also eligible.

5% of marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:

Age limits is 21 years to 30 years,

3 years of age relaxation for general candidates,

5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST candiates,

10 years of age relaxation for physically handicaped candidates.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview.

Official website

http://www.ibps.in

All the best.
22nd May 2012, 01:41 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for po post because to apply bank po only graduation degree is must and you have scored 60% in graduation.

Eligibility for SBI PO---- for sbi po candidate should be graduate with 55%
good percentage from recognise university.

Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 year for general category. Relaxation for obc/sc/st.

Selection in SBI -- Written test,Group disscusion,Interview.

Eligibility for IBPS ---- For ibps po you should be graduate in any stream
from recognised university.Final year student of
graduation also can apply.

Age of candidate should be 20 to 30 for General category. Relaxation for sc/st/obc.

Selection in IBPS-- After qualify commen written exam of ibps you will get
score card. According this score card you can give interview in those bank which comes under ibps and get job.
22nd May 2012, 06:20 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Bank P.O. as you have completed Graduation with 60% marks.

P.O. - Probationary Officer exam conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks.

Eligibility for SBI Bank P.O.Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
-Should have completed Graduation with 60% marks in any stream from a arcognised University
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for Reserved candidate
-Should be a Computer literate one.

Eligibility for IBPS Bank P.O. Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
-Should have completed Graduation in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate
-Should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
25th May 2012, 08:25 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible for bank PO exams the minimum qualification required for this exam is graduation from a recognized university.

ELIGIBILITY:

1.Graduate students are applicable.

2.60% marks required in graduation.

3.Candidate should be a citizen of india.

4.Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

5.3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

6.5 years for SC/ST candidates.

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.Written exam.

2.Interview

EXAM PATTERN:

1.General english

2.Quantitative aptitude.

3.Reasoning.

4.General awareness

5.Computer Knowledge

ALL THE BEST....
28th October 2012, 12:59 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes definitely if you have 60% marks in your graduation and also if your age lie in between 21-30 years then you can apply for the Bank PO Exam.

The Basic Requirements for Bank PO Exam are mentioned below :

* A Bachelors Degree in any stream

* Age should lie in between 21-30 years.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
22nd August 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i aaply for bank clerk with the 68% in 10th n63% in 12th?
22nd August 2013, 09:00 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There are two major Bank PO exams in India. One is conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Services while the second one is conducted by the State Bank of India.

Good news for you is that you are eligible for both these exams. So make your pick whether you want to apply for the IBPS Bank PO or the SBI Bank PO entrance exam. According to it start the preparations.

Let me start by saying that there was no need to mention marks in 10th standard and 12th standard. Because for the Bank PO, only marks in graduation matters.

IBPS Bank PO

Institute of Banking Personnel Services, an organization which is more than 40 years old is responsible for conducting Bank PO exam for 20 Public Sector banks. These banks accept the IBPS Bank PO score to offer job.

IBPS Bank PO is conducted some time in June/July. However this is not the rule. This year it will be conducted in October. However you can no longer apply for the exam.

Eligibility

1. This exam is open for Indian citizens only.

2. Candidates with graduation degree can apply.

3. But should have 60 percent marks in it.

4. SC/ST need 55 percent marks in graduation.

5. Certificate/Diploma/Degree is Computers is also required.

6. Else you should have studied Computer/IT subject in high school or college.

7. Age limit is 20 to 28 years for this exam.

8. OBC is eligible for up to 3 years relaxation.

9. The relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST.

10. Person with disability can claim 10 years relaxation.

SBI Bank PO

State Bank of India is the largest bank in the country. You can apply for the Bank PO exam by the State Bank of India is meets the following criteria. However I should point out that the criteria for marks in qualifying course may soon change. Although there is no official word from State Bank of India but the fact is that government has issued recommendation which is already accepted by the IBPS.

However you do not have to worry because even with the changes, you will be eligible for the exam.

Eligibility

1. Should have a graduation degree to apply.

2. There is no marks criteria.

3. A certificate in Computer operating skills.

4. 21 to 30 years is the age limit.

5. 3 years relaxation by OBC.

6. 5 years for SC and ST.
23rd August 2013, 11:41 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi Sir,

Regards,
Lalit kumar
First of all let me tell you that you have scored very good marks at graduation level and because of that you are eligible to sit for any Bank PO Examination. Therefore do not worry about the eligibility criteria since you have the required marks needed to sit for these kind of exams.

Two most important Bank PO exams which every bank exam aspirants looks forward to are:-

1. IBPS PO Exam
2. SBI PO Exam

The eligibility criteria of both these two exams varies from one to another. IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. They conducts an examination called the Common Written Examination on behalf of 20 public sector banks and irrespective of which post you want to apply you have to give this CWE Examination.

IBPS only conducts the written test but the interview session is organized by the participating banks. The exam is generally conducted twice every year and on successfully cracking this exam you will be given an IBPS Score card and its validity is one year only.

Earlier for the post of probationary officer specifically a certain percentage of marks was important for every citizen to secure. But now for the post of PO you just need a graduate degree. This degree can be attained in any discipline of your choice.

As far as the IBPS PO Exam is concerned computer literacy is not mandatory in this case. Your age just needs to be between 20 and 28 years. There is age relaxation available for the reserved category candidates.

IBPS PO Exam Important Dates 2013:-
  • Online Registration Date:- 22.7.2013-17.8.2013
  • Payment of Application Fees (Online):- 22.7.2013-17.8.2013
  • Payment of Application Fees (Offline):- 24.7.2013-22.8.2013
State Bank of India conducts examination for various posts and Probationary Officers exam just happens to be one of them. Very recently in the month of April this year the PO Exam was conducted by them and the number of vacancy was 1500.

For this exam you should be graduated from any recognized university or from central government qualification. Age has to be between 21 and 30 years.

The selection process will be based on three stages:-

1. Written examination
2. Group discussion & Interview
3. Final Selection

Hope this helps :-> :->
23rd August 2013, 01:24 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi Sir,

Regards,
Lalit kumar

For the Banks in the Government sector exams for the Post of PO and Clerks are conducted by:

IBPS on behalf of 20 Nationalised banks
SBI conducts its own exams

Eligibilty for the IBPS PO exams:
Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Eligibilty for the SBI BANK PO exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years

In all these exams OBC candidates gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?