30th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?

How to apply government job after completing BE E&TC from pune university?
what criteria for it? and for which post? I wanted to know these information as soon as possible to start applying for the job. Hope that you will give me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  3. Government job in Pune for girl after B.E.? Which entrance exam to give?
  4. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
  5. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  6. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  7. What are the Government Job Opportunities through GATE score card for the candidates of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  8. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  9. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  11. Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  12. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  13. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  14. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  15. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune
  16. Will there be any Government Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  17. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  18. How to get job in Pune? Which entrance exam to appear in?
31st January 2017, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications?

For government job, you need to crack written exam and interview for selection. Also, location will be according to the government and your performance in the exam. To get your choice of location, you have to perform very well in the government job exam.

You should start with GATE, which is the best way to get a PSU job after B.Tech degree. An excellent score in GATE can help you get a secure government job at a reputed PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?