27th February 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Sc Biotechnology course at DAV, Kanpur? How much it cost to apply for OBC candidate? Can I pay through NEFT?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in B.Sc Biotechnology at DAV, Kanpur. Please tell me procedure to apply for it? How much it cost to apply for OBC candidate? Can I pay through NEFT?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply to do Teachers Training in Kanpur? How to apply for it? How much does it cost?
  2. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  4. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?
  6. Detailed information about PGCET? When the application form will be published?
  7. When we can get the PMT online forms?
  8. How to apply for CDS air force after doing BSc Biotechnology
  9. Required Educational Qualification for Delhi Metro Recruitment Exam?
  10. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  11. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Am I eligible for NEET, CPMT entrance exam? When will the forms be available?
  13. Can I apply for PhD in Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee? Procedure for the same?
  14. Am I eligible for loco pilot job?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. How can i become a Assistant Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau?
  17. Colleges in which I can apply for M.A English after scoring 45% in BSc Arts?
  18. Can I apply for MSc IT after completing BSc Biotechnology?
7th March 2017, 12:02 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Sc Biotechnology course at DAV, Kanpur? How much it cost to apply for OBC candidate? Can I pay through NEFT?

For getting admission into the DAV college, you need to have secured a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
It will difficult to give the details about the fees structure as DAVs official website is under construction. You must keep yourself updated as admission procedure is going to commence soon.
Yes, you can pay through NEFT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?