4th June 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at BHU

Hello Sir/Madam, I am completing diploma 3 year course from BTER; Jodhpur (RAJASTHAN). How can take admission in BHU in B.Tech (2nd year). My percentage in diploma 2nd year in 79%. Now I am completing final year. Can you give me any idea or detail on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  3. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  6. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  7. Procedure to get admission to 2nd year B.E/B.Tech through AIEEE?
  8. Will I be able to complete diploma after passing 3 years diploma course? Can I get admission in BHU in 2nd year
  9. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in BHU 2nd year B.Tech after comleption of diploma with 75+ percentage?
  11. How can I apply for summer internship after completing 2nd year? I am a student of IIT BHU Varanasi
  12. Procedure to do Internship in NTPC for Mechanical 2nd year student?
  13. How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?
  14. Procedure to get admitted in 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh?
  15. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  16. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  17. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  18. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in BHU?
4th June 2017, 11:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at BHU

Candidates who have completed their diploma in engineering can get direct admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech through lateral entry. They have to appear for LEET examination through which they can get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech.

But, I am sorry to say that BHU does not offers any lateral entry for direct 2nd year admissions. So, you can look for other institutes which offers admission through lateral entry.
5th June 2017, 01:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you can't get admission in BHU as it doesn't offer lateral entry admission to B.Tech.
Since BHU is considered as an IIT and so it doesn't offer 2nd year admission through lateral entry in B.Tech course.
Admission in BHU for B.Tech course are made through JEE main and JEE advanced entrance exam.
Since diploma holders are not eligible for JEE main examination, you can not get admission in B.Tech course at BHU.
Candidate having 75% marks in their senior secondary examination or its equivalent with PCM as their main subject are eligible for IITs.
12th February 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma equivalent to senior secondary examination, if yes then why it is written that diploma holders are not eligible to take admission in b tech through IIT
8th January 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam I wanted to know that how to appear in 2nd year BTEC in BHU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?