12th January 2011, 03:40 PM
tarun ranjan

Procedure to get admission to 2nd year B.E/B.Tech through AIEEE?

what is the procedure to get admission to 2nd year BE/BTECH though AIEEE ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 2nd year in NIT after scoring 789 state rank in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Can I give AIEEE after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? AIEEE will give me admission in 1st or 2nd year?
  4. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  6. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  7. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Maths in 2nd year after scoring 80.8% in 12th? Procedure for the same?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in automobile diploma 2nd year? -- [New]
  10. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  11. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  12. Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?
  13. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to chance and take admission in IP or AIEEE affiliated university directly in 2nd year?
  15. Number of seats for lateral entry in B.Tech in DTU?
  16. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  17. How to take admission in GNE college in B.Tech 2nd year
  18. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
15th January 2011, 11:12 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to 2nd year B.E/B.Tech through AIEEE?

Hello friend,
for this you should fill the form as a diploma holder candidate then you get admitted in 2nd year.
15th March 2011, 03:02 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

I don't think that you can join 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech course through AIEEE exam.

Because AIEEE entrance test is only conducted to get admission in first year of several B.E/B.Tech engineering courses.

For getting lateral entry to second year after completing diploma, you have to appear at lateral entry tests conducted by different institutions.

All the best!!
24th June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi.. Friends
I have b.sc(p.c.m.) degree.what can i do for admission in b-tech (E.C.) in 2nd year through AIEEE. Give me some suggestion.
24th June 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi! Friends
I am maneesh.
I have b.sc(p.c.m.) degree.what can i do for admission in b-tech (E.C.) 2nd year through AIEEE. Give me some suggestion.
28th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
hello friend,

i don't think that you can join 2nd year of b.e/b.tech course through aieee exam.

Because aieee entrance test is only conducted to get admission in first year of several b.e/b.tech engineering courses.

For getting lateral entry to second year after completing diploma, you have to appear at lateral entry tests conducted by different institutions.

All the best!!
which type o diploma?
28th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle View Post
hello friend,

i don't think that you can join 2nd year of b.e/b.tech course through aieee exam.

Because aieee entrance test is only conducted to get admission in first year of several b.e/b.tech engineering courses.

All the best!!
which type of diploma?
13th October 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

admition b.tech. second year b. sc.
6th December 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv complete my diploma ...should i fill from of AIEEE for addmission in in b.tech second year.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?