28th February 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for B.Com LLB course? What is the course duration?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Com LLB course so I want too know what is the procedure to get admission for B.Com LLB course? What is the course duration? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Com LLB course? What is the course duration? -- [New]
  2. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  3. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  4. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
  5. How to get admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  8. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  9. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  10. What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU?
  11. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  12. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  14. How to do LLB after B.Com? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  15. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  16. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  17. What is the duration of LLB exam? Time of admission in LLB?
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
3rd March 2017, 10:20 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for B.Com LLB course? What is the course duration?

B.com LLB is a five year course where accounts, finance, economics ,languages, law subjects are taught combine

>> Duration of the course is 5 years.
>> Student must have secured 50% minimum in 10+2 level.
>> Following job prospect can be gained after course completion
** State bar council
** Multi national companies
** Indian and foreign law firms.
** consulting firms.

Colleges for B.COM LLB
>> Lucknow University
>> Mumbai university
>> Institute of charted accountant of India, Delhi
>> Indian law society, Pune
>> School of open learning, Delhi

** For admission kindly download the form from home page of university
** You can pay fees online or by challan mode.
** Document verification and entrance exam will be taken on mentioned date at college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?