9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur? Procedure to get admission?

Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Agriculture and want to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur. Eligibility and procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam of The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur? Important dates for it?
  2. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  3. How to do MSc Agricultural biotech? I am doing BSc Biotech
  4. Is it easy to get Ag BSc seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college is best for me after scoring 5932 in General
  6. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  7. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  8. Information about top AG BSc colleges?
  9. List of Government Colleges in UP offering Ph.D in Home Science?
  10. How many seats are allocated for All India Pre Veterinary Test
  11. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  13. How to get admission in IIT Kanpur to do PhD in Electronics & Embedded Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Procedure to get get PhD agriculture admission in Dharvad university?
  15. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  16. Procedure to get admission in MS Agriculture course at Swinburne University of Technology?
  17. Age limit to apply for PhD in Food Technology course at Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya?
  18. How many seats are available for PhD Food Technology course in Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya? Entrance exam to get admission?
24th May 2017, 11:59 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur? Procedure to get admission?

Those candidates who wants to pursue PhD must have scored a minimum of 55% in their master degree from a recognized university or its equivalent. To get admission the candidate must visit the official website of Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology and have to click on the link named as “Admission” after clicking it the online application form will appear the candidate need to fill up the mandatory parts and have to upload the required documents like last qualification mark sheet, Id proof, etc. after that the candidate can pay the admission fee online or can visit the university and can pay through offline mode via., demand draft.For further information you can visit the official website which is mentioned below:
http://www.csauk.ac.in

and the mailing address is mentioned below:

Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology
Agricultural College Lane,
Nawab ganj, Kanpur,
Uttar Pradesh - 208002
Phone: 0512-253-4157
24th May 2017, 09:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur? Procedure to get admission?

In order to pursue PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur, you should have completed your master's degree in agriculture with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university.

To get admission in this institute you have to download the application form from their official website. Now you have to fill up all the details, attach the relevant documents and send it with the fees in "favor of Director, Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Technology, payable at SBI RIT Kanpur, through demand draft. After that you have to appear for an entrance examination and the admission will be based on the marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?