4th June 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in NLIU

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to ask you that I am not able cope up with the syllabus in commerce. I am thinking to take dummy in a CBSE school. Is it is ok and in my school weekly tests and FA's are also going to organize. And is there marks will added? Then what in dummy? I have to clear CLAT and want admission in the NLIU.

6th June 2017, 12:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NLIU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I want to ask you that I am not able cope up with the syllabus in commerce. I am thinking to take dummy in a CBSE school. Is it is ok and in my school weekly tests and FA's are also going to organize. And is there marks will added? Then what in dummy? I have to clear CLAT and want admission in the NLIU.

Students those who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to study BA, LLB (Hons) course ate National Law Institute University, Bhopal. Admission to the course is done on the basis of the CLAT score (students should score at least 40% marks). Duration of the BA LLB (Hons) course is five years with trimester system. There are three trimesters in a year and each trimester is of three months duration. The National Law Institute University, Bhopal website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?