4th June 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is BFTech course a good option for future career?

Hi, I am Aparna Kerala, Malappuram. I am in 10th, attending my public exam, but I am confused of my higher studies. After 10th, I would choose science or Art. I like to design dresses but which should be the course, I have to take BFTech or any other else?

5th June 2017, 02:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BFTech course a good option for future career?

Yes, Bachelor of Fashion Technology has a good career scope with huge income options. After completing your 12th standard you can opt for this course. After completing this course you can find employment in fashion boutiques, garments industries, leather industries and jewellery industries. You can also find jobs in textile companies, jewellery organisations, export houses and many more.

If you are interested to design dresses then you can also opt for B.Des (Bachelor of Design) course which also have great career prospects. So, you can choose according to your interest.
5th June 2017, 02:46 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is BFTech course a good option for future career?

It depends on your interest. If you want to pursue B.F. Tech course then you have to choose PCM group for your intermediate and if you want to pursue B.Des course then you can choose any subject or stream. After completion of intermediate you can give the entrance exam which is conducted by NIFT. Thanks
6th June 2017, 02:07 PM
LiyaSharan

Smile Re: Is BFTech course a good option for future career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Aparna Kerala, Malappuram. I am in 10th, attending my public exam, but I am confused of my higher studies. After 10th, I would choose science or Art. I like to design dresses but which should be the course, I have to take BFTech or any other else?
Hi Aparna.. Appreciating your passion in Fashion Technology. A degree in Fashion Technology will definitely help you to make more income by joining with good Fashion and Apparel industry or by starting your own business. You can opt any stream in 12th as per your interest and join for B.Sc Design or B.Design in Fashion Technology. Still basic knowledge in science may help you more in Designing. You can pursue your interesting course in institutes like National Institute of Fashion Technology, Lovely Professional University, Vogue institutes etc. You can avail scholarships for pursuing your course in some institutes like lpu.
All the best wishes for your better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?