23rd January 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in MBBS in India for a Pakistani student?

I am from Pakistan. I have done my Intermediate now. But I am willing to read in Indian Medical College for MBBS. And by self finance, I am going to read which college is best and how I apply for that college. Let refer me a college and its admin number or email and applying procedure too. Thank you, please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
  2. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?
  4. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  5. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  6. Merit for MBBS in Delhi university for Pakistani students?
  7. How to get scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate from Pakistani?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in MBBS course at Bangladesh being a Pakistani resident and have secured 700 marks in F.Sc Pre Medical exam from BISE GRW, Pakistan?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  11. Qualification criteria required for admission in BBA at any University of Vancouver for a Pakistani student
  12. Is there any scholarship to study MBBS in India for Afganistani student?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
  15. How can I get admission in MBBS course in India?
  16. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  17. How can a Pakistani student get admission in California University for higher studies?
  18. Can I complete the admission process of JIPMER Pondicherry for MBBS course via online or by postal address? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2018, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in MBBS in India for a Pakistani student?

You can apply as a foreigner for admission through entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

There are few seats available for foreign students at most of the colleges. Just make sure that you are well prepared for entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?