25th January 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Second division bachelor degree holder is eligible for Bank PO job?

sir i pased my bachelor degree in second division si can i eligible for bank po passed bachelor degree in second devision

26th January 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Second division bachelor degree holder is eligible for Bank PO job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i pased my bachelor degree in second division si can i eligible for bank po passed bachelor degree in second devision
Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO exam because you have completed graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be 20 to 30 years.
26th January 2015, 10:17 AM
anair

You have a good news. Candidate willing to apply for Bank P.O post only needs to be a graduate degree holder. It does not take into account what your score was and the division you are placed in.
The registration for the exam usually begins in September for IBPS P.O and around early April for SBI P.O.
30th March 2015, 10:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,of course you are eligible for the IBPS and SBI PO examination both.As there is no such limitations on the marks or aggregate scored in graduation.The only eligibility criteria is candidate must be in the final year of there graduation or passed from the recognised university.

The candidates age must be between 20-30 years and the relaxation in age for OBC and SC/ST candidates of 3 and 5 years.

The examination conducted in two parts
Mains( Written).
Interview.

The candidates must have to pass in the written to move further for the Interview.

The written paper contains questions related to Reasoning, Mathematical Ability,English and Computer and its application.There are questions from General knowledge.
3rd April 2015, 12:37 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the notification released by the IBPS there is no such certain minimum percentage criteria for the candidates seeking the jobs in the banking sectors.

The eligibility criteria is the candidate should possess a graduation degree under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

So, don't you worry, you are eligible for the Bank jobs.
4th April 2015, 09:30 PM
kunalroy89

Yes you are eligible for Bank PO regardless of your marks in graduation.
The eligibility for Bank PO is that the candidate must have passed Graduation from any discipline but from UGC recognised University.
There is no criteria for marks of graduation for being eligible.
And the age limit should be between 20-30 years.
Moreover there is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
5th April 2015, 03:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are definitely eligible for bank probationary job after doing your graduation with second division because for the same there is no boundary of aggregate to be secured in your graduation course you just have to be a bachelor degree holder with any of the stream from a recognized university for the same job.

Now to become a bank probationary officer you will have to crack either I.B.P.S. examination or SBI bank PO exams .I.B.P.S. held examination for recruitment of employees in 29 nationalized banks .

For appearing in the examination your age must be within 20 years to 30 years but there is provision of age relaxation for different categories as per government rules .

Your nationality must be Indian too for these examination .
6th April 2015, 10:34 PM
satya praveen96
Junior Member+

Hello friend,

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.The below are the eligibility criteria for bank PO post.

-->Candidate must must complete his/her graduation in the recognised university,
-->Candidate age must be between 20-30 years.

2.The above two are the only conditions to apply for bank PO post.

3.So even if you pass your graduation in second class you are eligible for Bank PO test.

4.The only thing you need to do is prepare well and write the bank test well.

5.So that you can pass the exam and get PO post into the bank.

Hope above information is helpful to you.............

Have a nice day...................
9th April 2015, 05:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for IBPS P.O. post are following:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for ST/SC/PWD) marks in any stream from a recognized university.

-Operating and working knowledge in Computer system is necessary i.e.,the applying candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from a school/college/institute.

-The candidate age should be from 20 years to 30 years.There is age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD.
3rd April 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Second class BE graduate is eligible to write any of the bank exams
10th February 2017, 07:44 AM
Nikhu123

I completed my b tech graduation from Kerala university with cgpa: 6.1 and also completed mba with 60% mg university can I eligible for apply the post of bank p o
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?