25th August 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become a collector after completing graduation?

i have completed graduation and i want to be collector . so what shd i do for it.

19th November 2012, 11:14 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a collector after completing graduation?

The Union Public Service commission issues a notification either in the month of November/December. All the posts like IAS, IPS, IFS, and IRS….etc are filled through civil services examination which was conducted nationally.
your age must be 21 years to maximum 30 years.

All graduates who did their graduation either in Regular or Distance mode are eligible to appear for civil services examination conducted by Government of India to become collector.

Preliminary examination pattern:
there are Two paper of objective types of 450 marks.

In the first stage they will conducts a preliminary examination with all objective type questions for 450 marks divided into two papers called paper -1 which is General studies and paper-2 which is elective optional.

stage 2 has General Essay and two General Studies papers, two optional subjects (4 papers) . Apart from the above they will even test the ability of candidate in local language and English language. In this paper candidate must get 35% of marks as a qualifying mark.
For further information visit http://Www.Upsc.Gov.In
11th December 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

after completing b.com i wanna become collector but i have no idea and information regarding this plz help me....
23rd December 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to become collector
23rd December 2012, 08:20 PM
muse65

yes, you are eligible to apply for collector cadre post. for this post, you have to clear civil exams. it will be in two parts.

prelims and mains.

the candidates who completed their graduation, they are all eligible to apply for civil exam.

if you atre qualified in civil exam, based on your marks you will be selected for IAS,IPS,IFS etc..
21st October 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can final year student of engineering appear for the exams?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?