15th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, marks distribution and tips to prepare for VITEEE?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me that what is the syllabus of VITEEE? Kindly tell me the marks distribution in this entrance exam? How I can prepare for VITEEE?

25th August 2015, 04:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus, marks distribution and tips to prepare for VITEEE?

Syllabus for VITEEE exam:

Physics:

lectrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics, Atomic and Nuclear Physics.

Chemistry:

Atomic Structure, p, d and f – Block Elements, Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds

Mathematics:

Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, Vector Algebra, Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions, Differential Calculus

You have to start preparation from now to crack this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?