26th January 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam conducted for B.Sc in Oceanology? Eligibility for B.Sc in Oceanography?

I will be giving my 12th boards this year (2016). As I wasn't aware for the eligibility to apply for the entrance for Bsc in oceanography I took PCB instead of PCM. Will I still be able to get into an oceanography institute?
Please guide for the same. Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after passing 12th?
  3. Geography graduate can do further studies in Oceanography?
  4. Can I study M.Sc(Oceanology) after completing B.Sc(Geography) in Abroad?
  5. Where will I get job after M.Sc Oceanography? How to get into research work through NET/SET?
  6. Prospect of M.Sc in Physical Oceanography? Requirements fro this course? List of colleges and syllabus?
  7. What is good for me after BSc? What is the eligibility criteria? I am a student of BSc PCM
  8. What is best career option after 12th passed out with computer knowledge?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. What should I do after BSc IT? Information regarding the entrance exam?
  11. Which are the institutes in India for BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology? How to take admission in such institutes?
  12. Which course other than Aeronautical engineering is suitable for working in Aviation field? Eligibility and entrance exam details of that course?
  13. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc
  14. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. Can I do B.Sc course after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  16. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  17. Which are the courses under Paramedical?
  18. Eligibility criteria for BSc Bioinformatics? Fee structure and placement details for BSc Bioinformatics?
26th January 2016, 10:34 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam conducted for B.Sc in Oceanology? Eligibility for B.Sc in Oceanography?

No there is not any special exam for B.Sc in oceanology.But for B.Sc in oceanography one must be 12th passed in PCM with 50% marks.Similarly your munimum age should be 17 years.
15th March 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam conducted for B.Sc in Oceanology? Eligibility for B.Sc in Oceanography?

Where can apply for bsc Oceanography in India. Is there any entrance exam . Which is the best university and college for bsc Oceanography . Which will be the appropriate date for applying for the course
18th February 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance for oceanography? My subject is PCB where to apply in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?