17th August 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course being a MBBS candidate?

Hello,
I am doing MBBS and after that I want to do PG Diploma in Ophthalmology. Can you please let me know that I am eligible for this PG Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Issue with recognition of Diploma in Ophthalmology
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Cardiology being a MBBS candidate? List of institutes in India?
  3. Various optiona available in India to pursue PhD in Ophthalmology?
  4. Eligibility to study Ophthalmology in Abroad countries?
  5. Chances to study Ophthalmology for a candidate who has scored 226 marks in DNB Broad Specialty entrance exam?
  6. How to start my PG diploma course in Ophthalmology online?
  7. Can anyone suggest me some institute where I can pursue Ph.D after completing Diploma in Ophthalmology?
  8. Best medical college in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Career prospects after post graduate diploma in Ophthalmology -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study MBBS for Diploma in General Nursing 2nd year candidate?
  11. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  12. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  13. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  14. Can a candidate be eligible for MBBS after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  15. How to study MBBS after completing Diploma in pharmacy
  16. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  17. Is Diploma in Dermatology course available in India? Eligibility to study for a candidate who is preparing for MBBS entrance exams?
  18. Which entrance exam should I give after BAMS to get admission in DGO? What is the fee structure?
21st August 2015, 08:53 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course being a MBBS candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to study PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course after the completion of MBBS as the eligibility required to do PG Diploma in Ophthalmology course is that, candidates should have passed MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India to pursue for Ophthalmology.

All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?