27th February 2017, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any provision for CA student to get graduation certificate from distance universities? What is the criteria for it?

Hello, I am studying CA course and doing articleship after IPCC. Please tell me is there any provision for CA student to get graduation certificate from distance universities? Criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  2. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  3. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  4. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How I can do ITI course in distance education? Which are the universities for it?
  6. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Is it possible to get the graduation certificate after long years of gap?
  8. Is it possible to join B.Ed distance course without having teaching experience certificate? Names of the colleges/universities?
  9. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  10. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  11. Eligibility criteria for studying Under Graduate course in Physics?
  12. No scholarship awarded even after being topper
  13. Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?
  14. Can I pursue B.Ed course through Distance Education without Teaching experience? Which Universities provide B.Ed from distance Education?
  15. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  16. Which colleges accept NIOS certificate for BBA course admission?
  17. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  18. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
27th February 2017, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision for CA student to get graduation certificate from distance universities? What is the criteria for it?

CA is not a graduation degree and it is just a professional qualification. There are some institutes which provide graduation in association with any open university along with CA coaching.

You can look for such institutes and study graduation along with it. There are many open universities option these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?