23rd December 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation to study B.Tech in AMU for Muslim OBC candidates?

Sir,
I want to study B.Tech in AMU. So,I want to know that is there any reservation for Muslim OBC candidates in AMU? Please let me know immediately. Thank you in advance,

30th September 2016, 08:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation to study B.Tech in AMU for Muslim OBC candidates?

Reservation according to religion is not present at AMU. The rules which are applied for other universities in India are applied for AMU too. There is no difference at all.

If you are OBC category candidate and your caste comes under the list of OBC caste released by state government, then surely you will be eligible for reservation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?