21st October 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of studying B.Sc(Archaeology)?

Hi Everyone,
All are telling that there is no scope in Archaeology, is write or wrong because I am studying B.Sc in Archaeology. Please help me to know about this.

31st October 2015, 01:40 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any scope of studying B.Sc(Archaeology)?

The scope is limited but there is scope. Archaeology is a field where the success is practical oriented and depends on what you can achieve in the field practically.
Archaeology is a subject which has a lot of use but one needs to have the patience required to succeed in the field of Archaeology.
So as you are studying the course you must go forward in a positive frame of mind and once you are able to do that you will be able to do good things after studying Archaeology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?