3rd January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there mathematics subject in B.Pharmacy?

Is there mathematics subject in B.Pharmacy. Tell me if it is difficult to understand or not? Why I want to know because is I don't know maths.

4th January 2018, 03:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there mathematics subject in B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there mathematics subject in B.Pharmacy. Tell me if it is difficult to understand or not? Why I want to know because is I don't know maths.

No, there is no mathematics subject available to study in B.Pharmacy course. There are subjects like Human Anatomy and Physiology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Communication Skills, Remedial Biology, Biochemistry, Computer Applications in Pharmacy, Environmental Sciences, Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry, Physical Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmacology, Formulative Pharmacy, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Herbal Drug Technology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Quality Assurance, Instrumental Methods of Analysis, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmacy Practice, Biostatistics and Research Methodology, Social and Preventive Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Pharmacovigilance, Computer Aided Drug Design, Cosmetic Science, Cell and Microbiology, Experimental Pharmacology, Advanced Instrumentation Techniques and Project Work. Candidates can find the detailed syllabus of Bachelor of Pharmacy course in the Pharmacy Council of India website link.
4th January 2018, 06:14 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, there is a part of Mathematics in B.Pharma course which students have to deal and learn. But you don't have to worry much, as because the subject consist of minimal difficulty, so that every student (whether from biology background or mathematics background) can qualify the subject.
Those candidates who have competed 12th standard from science discipline PCM/PCB with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Pharma course.
4th January 2018, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, there will not be any Mathematics subject in B.Pharmacy course. To be eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy course, you should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board. Admissions in B.Pharmacy course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university. You don't need to worry anything for pursuing B.Pharmacy course as there will not be Mathematics subject in B.Pharmacy course.
5th January 2018, 06:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no Mathematics subject in B.Pharma course.
The above mentioned bachelors degree course is of 4 years degree course which deals with studies of pharmacy.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized Board can apply for the B.Pharma course.
So, there will be subjects related to biological Sciences in B.Pharma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?