8th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to complete graduation via correspondence mode?

Graduation from correspondence is good or not....?
and while doing graduation doing any job is good ot not...? can someone please advice me with the answer which I required now? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to complete graduation via correspondence mode? -- [New]
  2. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  3. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  4. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  5. What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?
  6. Is it possible to complete graduation in correspondence mode if I have not completed before?
  7. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode?
  8. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  9. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  10. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  11. How to do graduation in correspondence from Delhi University?
  12. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  13. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  16. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
  17. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  18. Which University will provide me seat for doing B.Ed in correspondence mode after getting 40% marks in Graduation?
10th August 2015, 11:02 AM
mrss

Default Re: Is it good to complete graduation via correspondence mode?

Yes,you can do graduation through correspondence mode.Those candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for graduation through correspondence.The application procedure for graduation through correspondence mode is very simple, the applicant can download the application from the official website of the respective university.The application form will be sent to the concerned university address with prescribed fee.No entrance exam will be conducted for graduation through correspondence mode.After 12th standard the candidate can get direct admission.
10th August 2015, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to complete graduation via correspondence mode?

If you are doing a job then graduation in correspondence mode makes sense but if are not doing any job then you must go for a regular graduation.

Doing graduation in correspondence while doing job will help you to gain extra qualification along with job experience. Therefore, take your decision according to situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?