6th February 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of graduation in Special Education (Mental Retardation) in India?

Respected Sir / Madam,

I am interested in studying special education (mental retardation). I want to do graduation in the subject. But before taking admission in the course, i want to know about the scope of this course in India?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's Degree of Special Education in Mental Retardation?
  2. Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree? Previous years question papers?
  3. What is the date of the entrance test of B.Ed? I am from Jammu and Kashmir
  4. How can I get a government job as a Nursery Teacher?
  5. What is the benefit of studying Graduation course in Special Education? -- [New]
  6. Part time Psychology course classes in Bangalore? course details and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue Diploma in Teaching children with mental retardation?
  8. Procedure for admission in B.Ed session in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  10. Names of the universities offering M.Phil, Ph.D? What is the syllabus for it?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  12. Which is better for doing graduation - Child Psychology or Special Education?
  13. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  14. VMOU M.A. in Education Philosophical and Sociological Bases of Education (MAED-01) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  16. Syllabus of departmental exam of WB Audit and Accounts?
  17. Need information about Black Commando Force?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
4th March 2016, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of graduation in Special Education (Mental Retardation) in India?

There are schools for children who are not mentally developed and special teachers are needed for them. You can complete graduation in special education if you are interested in becoming a teacher in such schools.

This is the only scope if you want a decent job but it is more of a personal satisfying career. If you think that you have the patience to teach special children then only go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?