25th July 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the career oportunities in chemistry after graduation in India?

What can i do after graduation in chemistry,i wanna do something like research or any things plz u got me advise. Can you provide me the information which I can follow from on to do the next things after graduation to get a better career? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career after M.Sc chemistry in distance mode?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  3. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors?
  4. What are career options will I get after passing graduation in chemistry honors?
  5. What are the best career options for me after passing BSc graduation and MSc Chemistry?
  6. What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?
  7. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  9. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  10. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing Bioinformatics Graduation and PG? How good are the career placements after this course? List of recognized and good colleges in India?
  12. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  15. Future in pharma industry after post graduation in organic chemistry
  16. What are the career options after completing PG in MSc Chemistry
  17. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  18. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?

31st July 2015, 11:14 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career oportunities in chemistry after graduation in India?

Following are Career option after graduation in Chemistry:

You can join any public sector bank after graduation in Chemistry like PO or Clerk exam

Indian Railway are best option after graduation in Chemistry.

Teaching Profession in Government Sector

DRDO

CSIR

BARC

Civil Services exam

SSC

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?