25th May 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam compulsory for joining biomedical engineering?

Is entrance exam is compulsory for joining biomedical engineering.
To join in the colleges of Tamil Nadu for biomedical engineering Entrance exam is necessary or Not?

Related Questions:
  1. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  2. What is criteria for joining biomedical engineering at AIIMS?
  3. Is entrance exam compulsory for biomedical engineering in Tamilnadu?
  4. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Admission Prodecure and Eligibility Criteria of Biomedical Engineering Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  7. Joining Indian army after b.tech in biomedical engineering
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  10. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  11. JNTU B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering-Embedded And Real Time Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-Medical Engineering 5th Sem Biomedical Instrumentation I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  14. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  15. Mumbai University B.E in Boi-medical Engineering 4th Sem Transducers in Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  17. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
25th May 2017, 08:32 PM
isargie

Default Re: Is entrance exam compulsory for joining biomedical engineering?

Biomedical is branch having vast opportunities but it's still new area of work in India.Student studying 12th with science (physics,chemistry,maths,biology) can get direct entry in graduation course of Biomedical Engineering. One should learning mathematics is essential, you cant skip mathematics.

AIPMT or PET entrance exam is required to score in order to get good college provides this course. Colleges providing this course is also limited.

This field still need much more study in India and one can ensure good career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?