24th February 2016, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of graduation with 50% marks?

Hi..

I'm bsc 3rd yr student of culcutta university..after graduation what can I do with 50%marks..have No interest in M.Sc..I just need to select the best option to get a job next? So, can you please help me to overcome my situation? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  2. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  3. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to take CDS exam after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get admission to charted accountant course after completion of Graduation long back with 49% marks?
  8. Graduation marks can be improved after completion of the course?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  10. What to do after completion of graduation with 50% marks? -- [New]
  11. Where and how I can do post graduation course in Astrology after completion of Arts graduation with 48% marks?
  12. Which one I should choose after completion of graduation? Will B.Ed be a good option?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc with 49% marks? List of college names and fees for the B.Ed course?
  15. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  16. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  17. Am I eligible to register for IPCC after completion of graduation from Bhimaro Ambedkar University with 60% marks?
  18. Process to become Chartered Accountant after B.Com?
24th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after completion of graduation with 50% marks?

In India, bachelor's degree is minimum academic qualification required for most of government jobs. So, the best option for you will be prepare for government job entrance exams and clear it in order to get job as you are not interested in higher studies.

With 50% marks in bachelor's degree, you can apply for following exams:

Civil Services examination.

Combined Defence Services exam and AFCAT exam.

Banking entrance exams like IBPS CWE.

SSC Combined Graduate level exam.

Railway Recruitment Board exam etc.
25th February 2016, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..

I'm bsc 3rd yr student of culcutta university..after graduation what can I do with 50%marks..have No interest in M.Sc..I just need to select the best option to get a job next? So, can you please help me to overcome my situation? Awaiting for the response.
The aspirant can do MBA after graduation with 50% marks. The eligibility to study MBA is a graduation in any discipline. Some universities conduct common entrance test for admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can choose MBA in Marketing Management; the course has wide range of job opportunities. You can easily get a job in marketing field after the MBA. The salary will be good in the marketing line. If you have passion and interest to do marketing then you can choose the course. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
4th July 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I got 75% in 12th and 61% in bsc final now what is best for me and m not interested in higher studies due to financial problem. So I wanna a job after dus what should i do
9th July 2017, 02:16 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..

You are eligible to apply for :-
UPSC CIVIL SERVICE EXAM
RRB NTPC EXAM
SSC CGL EXAM
SSC CHSL EXAM
SSC MTS EXAM
ORDNANCE FACTORY EXAM,etc.
11th July 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What will we do with 50%marks in graduation name some courses for commerce student and tell us about some govt. exam also sir it's vry IMO.
11th February 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I scored 50%in my graduation in commerce stream. Can I eligible for government exam and test
17th June 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

WHERE TO APPLY FOR POST GRADUATION AFTER ATTAINING ONLY 50% IN B.SC LIFE SCIENCE ? SINCE I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MOST OF THE ENTRANCES OR COLLEGE ADMISSIONS OR ABROAD ADMISSION. WHAT TO DO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?