21st March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing marks for physics and chemistry?

What is passing marks of physics & chemistry? What important for pass the theory paper or total mark theory & practical added for passed?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I gain confidence to prepare for Physics and Chemistry if I am not so good in Maths?
  2. How should I prepare for AFMC? I am studying in 9th standard
  3. Can ST student from outside delhi appear for Delhi PMT?
  4. Age requirement for WBJEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?
  6. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  7. Making Physics and Chemistry strong in class 12 is possible without class 11?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in M.Sc chemistry at JNU, Delhi being a B.Sc ZPC (Zoology, Physics, Chemistry) candidate?
  9. How to become an Architect after doing M.A in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
  11. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani if I secure 95% in PCM?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  13. Eligibility for aiims if I scored 58% marks in physics ,chemistry,biology and english?
  14. Can I go for Geologist after passing SYBSc with Physics, Chemistry
  15. What are the qualifications to get admission in B.Arch?
  16. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate with 37 marks in Physics, 47 marks in Chemistry and 57 marks in Biology of 12th AHSEC?
  17. List of girls colleges along with details, for doing B.Sc(Chemistry)? I have 57% marks in 12th
  18. How much percentage in 12th is required for appearing in AIPMT or NEET 2017?
21st March 2017, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the passing marks for physics and chemistry?

You need to score 33% marks in theory as well as practical to be declared pass in physics and chemistry. Hence, make sure you score this much marks.

33% marks in considered pass marks in most the education board and some even have 40% marks criteria to be completed in aggregate to be declared pass.
3rd August 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

If student has 31 nmbr in chemistry then fail or pass
5th August 2019, 01:07 PM
pagolworld

The passing marks for chemistry in class 12th is 33% out of 100. In theory portions you have to score atleast 23 marks out of 70 if not then you will considered as fail. In practical minimum 10 out of 30 so that 23+10=33 which you have to score out of 100.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?