14th November 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

What are the important questions for Biology in NEET exam this year?

Respected Sir, I am willing to apply for NEET exam next year but I am a bit weak in Biology subject so I want you to help me out. I want to know what are the important question asked for Biology in NEET exam this year? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 07:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the important questions for Biology in NEET exam this year?

Important Dates of NEET Examination 2016-17:

>> Starting date to apply online for NEET 2017 Examination - In December 2016

>> Closing date to apply online - February 2017

>> Availability of NEET 2017 Admit card - In April 2017

>> NEET 2017 Date of Exam - 7th May, 2017

>> Date of Issue of NEET 2017 Result - June 2017
15th November 2016, 10:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the important questions for Biology in NEET exam this year?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is a national level medical entrance examination held for admission in MBBS/BDS degree in medical colleges of India.

As you are concerned about the important question of Biology for NEET then I would like to inform you that no publication can guarantee/guess the important questions as it varies every year. But one thing is true that as the syllabus is very much limited so question possibility are more often the fixed.

To know tha possible question and last year question papers of same examination for knowing the actual pattern of examination so that you can prepare according to that you can look for the practice preparation by Arihant Publication, MTG publications etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?