23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit to appear for B.Ed after completion of graduation?

Sir/Mam,

My age is 29 and i passed graduation only 41% mark and i want to do again graduation but my age problem what can i do ;what can i join B-ED? Can you please let me know if I can do graduation once again or not? Awaiting for quick response.

24th August 2016, 11:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit to appear for B.Ed after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My age is 29 and i passed graduation only 41% mark and i want to do again graduation but my age problem what can i do ;what can i join B-ED? Can you please let me know if I can do graduation once again or not? Awaiting for quick response.
You can do graduation degree in many times but your graduation degree marks must be above 50% from a recognized University to get admission in B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
24th August 2016, 01:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit to appear for B.Ed after completion of graduation?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course or to appear for entrance examination for admission.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course. The minimum required eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% and 45% for reserved category aspirants.

So, with 41% you are not eligible to get admission. There is no age limit to pursue B.Ed course. Yes, you can pursue your graduation again if you want to get admission in B.Ed.
24th August 2016, 02:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

There is no upper age limit to appear for B.Ed course. The candidates who have passed degree examinations with 50% marks and above are eligible for the B.Ed course. There is no upper age limit for the admission. The candidates need to sit for an entrance examination for the admission. The course is available in various institutions in India. So you can appear for B.Ed entrance examination for studying B.Ed course. The course is useful for the candidates who want to pursue their career in the teaching profession.
24th August 2016, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed there isn't any upper age limit mentioned in the eligibility criteria of most of the entrance exams. You can apply for admission if you have degree qualification with 50% marks.

There is no need to worry about age if you have degree qualification from a recognized university. Just be prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission without any problems.
24th August 2016, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed there isn't any upper age limit mentioned in the eligibility criteria of most of the entrance exams. You can apply for admission if you have degree qualification with 50% marks.

There is no need to worry about age if you have degree qualification from a recognized university. Just be prepared for the entrance exam so that you can get admission without any problems.
26th August 2016, 01:01 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

There is no age limit for B.Ed course.

But you must think that you are doing this B.Ed degree to achieve something. So if you are eligible to appear in that/those examinations after doing B.Ed and in that age, Then definitely go for B.Ed.
Make sure that you must have at least 50% marks in your graduation, otherwise you won't be allowed to be appeared in that examination.

Best of luck
1st September 2016, 12:06 AM
adityasingh89

There is no age limit for BEd, but there is age limit to service.

Minimum duration of the B.Ed program is 2 years. And Maximum period is 4 years for completing the course.
12th September 2016, 09:54 AM
saikat_samudra
Member+

No you can't get admission in BEd Course at the right time , In order to get admission in BEd course candidate must have the 50% number from a recognized University,No age limit or no other major criteria for the course. You can get re admission for Graduation as many times as you want, You can complicate your Graduation from any recognized University like {IGNU}
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?