11th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to take next after completion of BA graduation?

After graduation what will next step for me is best. My subject is english literature, economics, psychology in BA? Can you please guide me with the needed information on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

26th May 2017, 06:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to take next after completion of BA graduation?

Course Opportunities available after completion of BA in Graduation:

There are several course opportunities available after completion of Bachelor of Arts (BA) course. Some of the best courses are,

>> Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

>> Master of Arts (MA)

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Master of Science in Computer Science

>> Master of Science in Information Technology

>> Bachelor of Law ...etc.,
27th May 2017, 08:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best course to take next after completion of BA graduation?

There are two options for you. Either you can go for higher study i.e M.A in relevant discipline or you can start preparation for government jobs. It’s totally depends upon you.

**If you decide to go for higher study then you have to try to score good marks in graduation degree so as to take admission in good universities for post graduation (M.A)

**If you decide to go for government jobs, then you have to start your preparation. You can prepare for Banking/ SSC Exams. You can go through previous year question paper to get aware about exam pattern and its difficulty level and then prepare it accordingly.
Following are some of good government exams in which you can appear:

>>SSC CGL

>>IBPS PO/ Clerk

>>SBI PO

>>Railway Non Technical Exam and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?