28th October 2016, 10:34 AM
Siddesh sid

What is the procedure to apply in JJ School of Arts for (Photography)? When should I start preparing and what is the deadline for applying?

Hello Sir, what is the procedure to apply for Photography course in JJ School of Arts? When should I start preparing for the same and what is the deadline for applying? I am just a 10th pass student of Karnataka board? So how can I get admitted please help me?

29th July 2017, 12:18 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply in JJ School of Arts for (Photography)? When should I start preparing and what is the deadline for applying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddesh sid View Post
Hello Sir, what is the procedure to apply for Photography course in JJ School of Arts? When should I start preparing for the same and what is the deadline for applying? I am just a 10th pass student of Karnataka board? So how can I get admitted please help me?
The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification to eligible for JJ School of Arts for (Photography) course. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks at 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?