4th June 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to check, whether degree is registered in the university or not?

I had applied for B.Com pass course in an institute named JBTC institute of management and i have received the mark sheets and the degree. But the institute has sent them to me. Now I want to confirm whether my degree is registered in the university of not. Because I never made any contact with the university.

Related Questions:
  1. List of IES coaching classes in Coimbatore and procedure to get registered?
  2. Can Ph.D. be awarded after doing 2 years JRF and 3 years as SRF after B.Tech?
  3. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  4. Date of Olympiad Exam this year? When and how can I apply for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can we check if our degree certificate is original or fake?
  6. Procedure to get registered at Jamia Milia Islamia for PhD Life Science?
  7. Can I get a BAMS Certificate from any other university if I registered as Medical Practitioner of a University?
  8. How can I get my lost data such as Registration number, and password of SSC exam?
  9. What is the procedure followed to check graduation certificate from Manav Bharti university?
  10. Procedure to join M.Phil in Annamalai University after pursuing MBA degree?
  11. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
  12. Sample Papers and Procedure to get registered for Intelligence Bureau Exam?
  13. Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science
  14. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  15. Which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University?
  16. Should I switch from Sikkim Manipal University to Punjab University?
  17. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university
  18. What is the procedure to start a registered institute in Bihar?
4th June 2017, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to check, whether degree is registered in the university or not?

On your mark sheet the name of the university will be written along with your institute name. If the mentioned university is UGC approved, then your degree is definitely valid.

You can also check the list of fake universities on UGC official website. If the mentioned university comes under that list, then the degree will not be valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?