22nd October 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do B.Sc in biotechnology after 12th PCMB?

I'm currently studying in class 12th PCMB and I'm planning to do B.Sc in biotechnology. May I know the procedure required to get into this field and also the job opportunities available.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study BSc Biotechnology after studying in 12th standard PCMB?
  2. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  3. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  4. What type of job can I get after completing 12th from PCMB stream
  5. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  6. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  7. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  8. B.Sc or B.Tech, which is better to study Biotechnology to become Genetic Engineer? What should I study in PCB, PCM or PCMB in Higher Secondary?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if pursuing 12th with Biotechnology without Mathematics?
  11. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join BSc in Wildlife course after completing 12th in PCMB with 50%?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  14. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  15. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. How can I go for BSc? I am doing 2nd PCMB and I am interested in Biology
  17. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  18. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
22nd October 2016, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do B.Sc in biotechnology after 12th PCMB?

Different college have different set of procedure for admission in B.Sc biotechnology. Some universities conduct entrance exam and some give admission based on class 12th marks.

Just apply for admission according to the notification released by the university. Keep track of admission notification and be prepared for it.
23rd October 2016, 02:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do B.Sc in biotechnology after 12th PCMB?

To do B.Sc after the completion of class 12th PCMB, you must have to contact to different Colleges providing the above mentioned course.
Now, some of the Colleges provide admission based on the class 12th marks, rest conduct an entrance examination in order to provide admission. So, after completing class 12th, apply in different Colleges for the above mentioned course.

Career in Biotechnology has a vast scope in the upcoming future.
Candidates can indulge themselves in the following Industries after completing the above mentioned course.

Agriculture
Animal Husbandry
Environment Conservation
Genetic Engineering
Health Care
Medicine
Industrial Research and Development etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?