23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do graduation in correspondence mode?

I have passed Class XII in the year 1985 and appeared for BA as well, in the year 1992 but could not get through. Now since I am working, Graduation has become mandatory. Hence you are requested to inform if correspondence course for BA can be completed? How many years needed? What are the subjects available?. I had Political Sceince, History and Education.

25th December 2015, 05:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do graduation in correspondence mode?

You need to contact the nearest office of IGNOU/NIOS, etc from where you wish to pursue your education. You will then have to complete the admission procedure of that University and after successful completion of all the procedures, you will probably be eligible to pursue your course in correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?