14th March 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take LLB admission in IGNOU?

I have completed my graduation in 2009. and now I want to do L.L.B. from IGNOU. So, please tell me about what will be process for taking admission,fee structure, course duration etc.
my email is [email protected]. Please reply me.

15th March 2017, 09:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to take LLB admission in IGNOU?

In order to take admission under LLB course from IGNOU, you must have to complete your Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After that you must have to qualify in the CLAT entrance examination. Once you qualify in the CLAT entrance examination, you can take admission under IGNOU for LLB course.
The duration of the course is of 3 years.
15th March 2017, 11:17 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university across the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
16th March 2017, 03:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in 2009. and now I want to do L.L.B. from IGNOU. So, please tell me about what will be process for taking admission,fee structure, course duration etc.
my email is [email protected]. Please reply me.

Sorry, it is not possible to take admission in LLB course in IGNOU as the university does not offer the LLB course. The IGNOU School of Law has Certificate, Diploma, PG and Advanced Diploma and Doctoral courses only. The IGNOU does not offer the LLB course. The IGNOU School of Law website link is given for your reference Click Here. It is always advisable to study the LLB course in regular college or evening college only. The LLB course is available in various law colleges in India. Candidates after completion of graduation with at least 50% marks can apply to the course. The admission will be done through an entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?