31st October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering? Is there any job available or any entrance exams to apply?

What should I do after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering? Is there any job available or any entrance exams to apply? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to apply for common course entrance exams after completion diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  3. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  4. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  5. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  6. Steps to be taken for preparing civil services exams after completion of btech -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  8. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  9. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  11. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  14. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  17. How can a girl become Chemical Engineer in Public Sector Companies?
  18. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
1st November 2015, 12:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering? Is there any job available or any entrance exams to apply?

You can go for higher studies or go for jobs available in core companies. There is a common Exam called " GATE " for both higher studies like M.Tech and also for various jobs in PSU's.

To get a jobin PSU's ypu must have secore a rank below 700. And there is another Exam called IES (Indian Engineering Services ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?