23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to finish incomplete graduation in just one attempt?

I have failed in my osmania university b.com. Graduation in 1994. And never attempted the exam or appld. Now may i complete my graduation from any university in one attempt, if ready to write all exams in one aca. Year. Please help me with chances of migration, chances in osmania university to complet.

24th August 2016, 11:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to finish incomplete graduation in just one attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have failed in my osmania university b.com. Graduation in 1994. And never attempted the exam or appld. Now may i complete my graduation from any university in one attempt, if ready to write all exams in one aca. Year. Please help me with chances of migration, chances in osmania university to complet.
You can do graduation degree from distance education University. List of the University is given below where you can do your graduation degree.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
24th August 2016, 02:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to finish incomplete graduation in just one attempt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

It is not possible to complete the graduation in just one attempt which you failed in the year 1994. You have to join (fresh) any course now in correspondence mode. The course will be for 3 years, you can appear for examinations in each year or you can write all the examinations at the end of third year also. So it is not possible to complete the graduation in one attempt in a year. But you can study the course through correspondence. The minimum period of the approved graduation degree is three years. So you have to wait for three years to complete the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?