15th June 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after my B.Sc Graduation?

I am bsc (NM) 2nd year student and help me what to do after i completed my graduation. What should I do now? How to ensure that I will get the job after my course? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the reply!

16th June 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after my B.Sc Graduation?

I have to study with M.Sc medical physics , so which colleges and entrence exams?
17th June 2015, 01:33 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Default Re: What should I do after my B.Sc Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am bsc (NM) 2nd year student and help me what to do after i completed my graduation. What should I do now? How to ensure that I will get the job after my course? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the reply!
You can go for M.sc course (which will add weight to your resume) from some good university, such as:

1) St. Joseph College, Bangalore
2) Lovely Professional University, Punjab
3) Fergusson College, Pune
4) St. Xavier College, Kolkata

You can look for details regarding admission procedure and eligibility criteria by visiting their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?