4th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a CID officer after completion of 12th standard?

Sir/Mam,

I am in 11 standard. I want to know that after my 10+2 and graduation how can i become a CID officer. what qualification are needed for this, is that compulsory to have background in law of not. Can someone please comment on the same soon?

4th November 2015, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a CID officer after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am in 11 standard. I want to know that after my 10+2 and graduation how can i become a CID officer. what qualification are needed for this, is that compulsory to have background in law of not. Can someone please comment on the same soon?
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for CID entrance exam.

So you have first complete your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for CID entrance exam.

CID entrance exam is conducted by SSC CGL exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
4th November 2015, 11:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do to become a CID officer after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Sorry that you are not eligible for CID exam after completing 12th standard. You need to complete Graduation or equivalent qualification to be eligible for CID exam. You must appear and qualify in the Civil Service Examination to be eligible for CID examination. To become a Criminal Investigation Department (CID) officer you must appear in the Staff Selection Commission exam.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized college or university and Final year students can also apply for the exam.

- The candidates age should be in between 20 years to 27 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

Official website - ssc.nic.in/
5th January 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a CID officer after completion diploma ?
20th February 2020, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Sure I have 50% so I can write it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?