20th December 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to do my graduation in Architecture at abroad?

I am from commerce background. I want to do graduation in Arhiecture at abroad. So i want to know what should i do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. What should i do to do my graduation in Architecture at abroad? -- [New]
  2. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  3. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  4. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  6. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  8. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  9. Should I study Architecture in Abroad being creamy in Drawings and pursuing 11th PCM?
  10. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  11. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  12. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  13. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  14. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  15. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  16. Entrance exam and requirements to study Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture course in Abroad?
  17. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  18. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
22nd December 2015, 08:51 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should i do to do my graduation in Architecture at abroad?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do Architecture as you belong from Commerce background. To pursue Architecture in future you should be a Science Background student and should studied Science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?