1st August 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further if I have failed in graduation course?

Myself abhinav singh.....

I completed my 12 commerce with 65% of marks....but unfortunately I have failed in graduation.
now what should I do further. ....
plz help me out.....
I am in need of a good job....

1st August 2015, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further if I have failed in graduation course?

You must be having some backlogs in some subjects and you should try to clear them so that you can complete your graduation. If you have failed for the year then you have to study it again altogether.

If you want job now without passing graduation then you will get job on the basis of your 12th qualification in private companies. There are some government jobs too for 12th pass students but you have to crack exam.
2nd August 2015, 01:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can go for clearing compartment papers and after having cleared the papers well, you can however, opt for various jobs or can opt for higher studies in future.
2nd August 2015, 04:13 PM
pjgp

First of all you have clear all the subject without any back log.
They are alot of opportunities after graduation you can study Mba or mtech or m.com/msc in which stream you are interested.
You have apply for entrance exam for the above mentioned courses.
All of then have a good opportunities in government or private sector. So try to clean subjects in graduation and apply for above.
2nd August 2015, 09:39 PM
mwh

First you have to complete the graduation. You have to complete your backlogs then you are having so many options for job. You can do government job or private job whichever you want . So, you have complete your graduation. You can apply for bank jobs, navy, army also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?