31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a good job after failing in Graduation course?

Myself abhinav singh.....
I completed my 12 commerce with 65% of marks....but unfortunately I have failed in graduation.
Now what should I do further. ....?
plz help me out.....
I am in need of a good job.... but I failed in Graduation. Will it be possible to get a good job or not?

31st March 2015, 03:27 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good job after failing in Graduation course?

If you got failed in graduation then you should apply for the examination again of graduation because if you failed at any year or semester then you can appear for those exams again and this is the rule made by UGC for all the colleges and universities that a candidate will get maximum 05 years to clear his/her graduation course and there is not only you but also other students who failed in final year of exam applied again for exam and cracked then completed their degree course in four or five years so do not waste your previous years of graduation in which you have passed and utilize the current time.

You have good percentage marks in 12th class and you can apply for various government jobs and private jobs as well which are following :

SSC LDC and DEO examination 2015 : This exam is held every year by SSC so you can apply for both LDC and DEO post in this exam on 12th basis and start preparation to get the job.

Indian Post Office Postal and Sorting Assistant Examination : 12th pass students can apply for both of these posts and become Assistant in Post Office.

Indian Railways Ticket collector jobs : 10th pass candidates can apply for this exam.

If you see yourself in private job then you can get job of Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Office Management Associate, Office Executive, Call Center Executive, Sales Executive, Marketing Executive on 12th basis so there are many jobs.

My suggestion is that you should not drop your studies in between and keep your study continue to get more growth in future.
1st April 2015, 12:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good job after failing in Graduation course?

There are still some of the jobs even on the qualification of +2.You can join it :

1. Through NDA examination you become able to join the Defense services but they pay you after the training period completed.

2.You can go for Lower Division Clerk or Data Operator posts after the age of 18 years through the examination conducted by SSC.

3.You can apply for SCRA and in the same they pay you after their training session.

4. You can join Railway as LOCO PILOT.

5.There are large number o jobs in private sector .

But there is more a lot on the graduation basis. So kindly complete your graduation and i you need money you can o some part jobs or teach children .
1st April 2015, 11:37 PM
Ashwakh

Even though you have failed in Graduation , you can get a Good job in Government sector as well as in Private sector with your 12th Qualification .

With 12th as Qualification ,

---> You can apply for the post of Postal Assistant in Postal Department

---> You can apply for the post of Conistable in Police Department

---> You can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence services , only if you are a Male candidate.
For National Defence Academy exam , Male candidates are only eligible.
Age shouldbe in between 16.5 years to 19 years.

---> You can go for Interviews in BPO companies for Voice process or Non-voice process .
Some companies are ,
Mphaisis
24*7
Aditya Birla Minacs
Aegis , etc....
9th June 2020, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I failed my graduation should I continue studies or find job
12th June 2020, 09:44 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Is it possible to get a good job after failing in Graduation course?

You can get a Good job in Government sector as well as in Private sector with your 12th Qualification .

You can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence services , only if you are a Male candidate. For National Defence Academy exam , Male candidates are only eligible. Also you can study any Diploma courses as you like.
17th March 2021, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have only 50%mark in bsc triple main Physics chemistry maths can i get any job after this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?