17th January 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

How to complete Graduation through private when failed in 3rd year?

I have completed 2nd year of my graduation from Calcutta university. I failed in 3rd year. I want to complete my graduation by year 2016 in private. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  2. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  3. Can I complete the same graduation by passing the subjects I failed in 3 years by submitting copies of memos?
  4. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  5. Can I complete graduation in one year if failed in final two years?
  6. Is MCA possible if failed in 10th and having a year gap in graduation?
  7. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  8. Which open universities in India offer Graduation course for the 12th failed candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Graduation in Commerce field is possible after failing in 1st year of engineering?
  10. How to complete Graduation when I have stopped in final year of college?
  11. What is the procedure to do B.Com with 49%?
  12. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  13. Which university is suitable for doing M.Tech in distance mode? Is M.Tech in Mechanical of KSOU approved by AICTE?
  14. How to get a job after completing graduation? How to get direct admission after 12th for 3rd year BA student
  15. Any recognized institutes providing direct 3rd year admission?
  16. When can I apply for NET(MTM) if pursuing graduation 3rd year?
  17. How may i complete my graduation from Annamalai University in some other stream since i failed in 3 papers in B.Com?
  18. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
28th February 2015, 09:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete Graduation through private when failed in 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 2nd year of my graduation from Calcutta university. I failed in 3rd year. I want to complete my graduation by year 2016 in private. What should I do?
Since, you have completed two years Graduation through Calcutta university, so, it is difficult to change your graduation through private institutions. And most important is you must have a valid reason for changing the university. So, I suggest you to improve your studies and try to take necessary steps to clear the pending backlogs. You can also join in special coaching class to clear the pending packages.
29th August 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How to change my subject in 3rd year b.com hons advanced business mathematics and economic in Calcutta university?
22nd May 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Will I apply improvement exam , when I fail in two subjects in B.Sc final year exam.
3rd September 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

If I absent in 3 paper of ba 3rd year exam then what is the solution?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?