4th November 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study technical course after BA?

Sir, I am a student of BA. My graduation got completed in this year? But I am not satisfied by my this degree. I want to read BCA, B.Tech, etc like this . I want to get technical degree. So, what I should do. Am I eligible to take in this line. It's too late ? Sir, please give me good advise and also I am not interested in B.Ed.

25th December 2022, 09:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study technical course after BA?

Course Opportunities after Bachelor of Arts course:

There are various course opportunities available after successful completion of this BA (Bachelor of Arts) course.

>> As you have already completed Bachelor of Arts (BA) course, again there is no point of aiming to study BCA or B.Tech courses as these are also the Graduation equivalent courses.

>> If you want to find good career as well as job opportunities after completion of BA course then you may go with MA (Master of Arts) course. In this case, you will not waste time of yours in finding the career.

>> On the other side, if you are really interested to pursue either BCA or B.Tech courses for sure even wasting your time then you can better go with these courses.

>> Again you will have to appear in Common Entrance Examination for getting admission either in BCA course or B.Tech course. Hence you can decision wisely based on all these above mentioned perspectives. Each and every course has its own scope and growth to find the better career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?