30th March 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess training if I don't ahve good english knowledge and don't know swimming?

I am a girl from middle class family and I am passed in graduate & diploma in special field I have not good english knowledge & I don't know swimming can I became air hostess training please please. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

31st March 2017, 12:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air hostess training if I don't ahve good english knowledge and don't know swimming?

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become an air hostess. In order to become an air hostess you must have good proficiency in English language and you must also know swimming. In case of any emergency landing on water you have to save the passengers and for that swimming is must. So, if you can learn swimming and English speaking course, then you can definitely apply for air hostess training and make sure you apply within 25 years of age, because this is the maximum age limit to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?