7th May 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What is time duration if competing CS after graduation?

I am perusing BBA and after graduation I want to peruse CS so I want to know that in what time I am complete CS? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. Which are the courses offered for BCA course?
  3. What is the fee structure for ICWAI Intermediate course for Postal Coaching?
  4. What is the duration of B.Sc in graduation?
  5. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  6. What is the time duration, course fees structure for CS course? What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for CS course?
  7. What are the available options for graduation in minimum time? I have done Diploma and have 10 years of IT experience
  8. Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?
  9. Is Actuaries field a good career option?
  10. Minimum duration of foreign language courses? Institutes offering the course after graduation? Part time or full time professional course?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Ed after completion of BA?
  12. Is it compulsory to have same subject in both graduation and post graduation for NET?
  13. Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?
  14. Can I do actuaries after my graduation? What is the duration of the course? Best colleges in India? What is the fee structure for the same?
  15. What's the duration of CS course after 2 years of graduation in B.Com?
  16. Is it possible to do LLB in DU after 1 year in graduation in SOL without leaving graduation
  17. Courses available in Graduation and their duration?
  18. Can we do MBA after not taking Maths in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2017, 10:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is time duration if competing CS after graduation?

CS stands for Company Secretary and as you have mentioned that you want to pursue CS course after graduation, so for that at first you have to go for the Executive programme which is 9 months long.

After completing that you have to go for Management Training which is 15 months long. While doing management training you have to do the Professional programme which is 9 months long and can be done along with management training.

Therefore, the total duration of CS course after graduation is of 24 months.
9th May 2017, 12:25 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the duration of Company Secretary course after the completion of Graduation course, have a look over it.

The duration of Company Secretary course:-

Executive Program: 9 Months
Management Training: 15 Months
9th May 2017, 12:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am perusing BBA and after graduation I want to peruse CS so I want to know that in what time I am complete CS? Can you please guide me with the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon as possible. Thank you!

Students those who have completed graduation can pursue CS Executive Program directly. The CS Executive Program has 7 papers with two modules. The minimum duration of executive program is 9 months. After completion of executive program, students can apply for Professional Program. The minimum duration of professional program is 10 months. Training is necessary for those students who want to practice. Duration of training is 15 months. Therefore, students may finish CS course around 3.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?