29th December 2015, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Where can i do graduation in Biophysics in West Bengal?

I am interested in studying Biophysics in graduation. I am residing at West bengal. So tell me where can i do graduation in Biophysics there?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  2. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  5. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  12. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  14. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  15. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  16. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  17. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  18. What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?
29th December 2015, 09:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can i do graduation in Biophysics in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in studying Biophysics in graduation. I am residing at West bengal. So tell me where can i do graduation in Biophysics there?
It is nice to hear that you are interested in Bachelor Degree in Biophysics course. Here, I am listing you few colleges which offers B.Sc in Biophysics.

Colleges Offering B.Sc in Biophysics in West Bengal:

- University of Calcutta
Official website - www.caluniv.ac.in/

- University of Kalyani  
Official website - www.klyuniv.ac.in/

Those who are willing to do this B.Sc in Biophysics from a reputed university are required to meet eligibility requirements which are as follows:

- The applicant should have passed 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subject subjects from a recognized university.

- The applicant should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate.

- The applicant appearing for final years exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results can also apply for the course and take the test but the candidate will not be able to take admission to the course until s/he pass the qualifying exam with required marks.
29th December 2015, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can do Biophysics from below given colleges.

Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP), Kolkata (West Bengal)
Sector-1, Block-AF, Bidhannagar , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700 064

University of Kalyani, Nadia (West Bengal)
PO Kalyani , Nadia (Nadia Dist.) - 741235
29th December 2015, 09:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is a college named "Sripat Singh College" where you can do Graduation (B.Sc in Biophysics) in West Bengal. Here are the contact details of the college "Sripat Singh College". This Sripat Singh College is affiliated with University of Calcutta.

Name of the College: Sripat Singh College

Phone Number: 03483 256961, 255351, 253853

Address: P.O.Jaigani, Murshidabad, West Bengal

After successful completion of Graduation in Biophysics, you may continue your studies with M.Sc in Biophysics course. Colleges offer M.Sc in Biophysics are,

>> University of Calcutta
http://www.caluniv.ac.in

>> University of Kalyani
http://www.klyuniv.ac.in
29th December 2015, 10:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The B.Sc Biophysics is available in Sripat Singh College, Jiaganj, West Bengal – 742123. The website link is http://www.ss-college.org/(The website is under maintenance).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?