18th April 2017, 04:59 PM
DEN16119794

Will I be promoted to next semester in Polytechnic if fail in one or two subjects?

I failed in 3 subjects in last semester. But I will pass in this semester i am confident, in that but, I think that I will loss my one subject so if I pass in 10 out of 8 or 9 subjects, so can I be eligible for next semester of polytechnic?

23rd April 2017, 02:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be promoted to next semester in Polytechnic if fail in one or two subjects?

Yes, you will be promoted to next semester in Polytechnic even if you fail in one or two subjects of your first or second year of Polytechnic course. You can clear your backlog subjects at any time before completion of your three years Polytechnic course but, you need to satisfy the minimum credits required to be eligible to promote to next year of Polytechnic course.
5th May 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be promoted to next semester in Polytechnic if fail in one or two subjects?

If I got fail in 1st sem then will i promoted in 2nd sem and can i also clear my 1st sem along with 2nd sem
19th January 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I have taken lateral entry in polytechnic after 12th, if I can't pass some lateral subject of 1st year but i was all clear in regular subjects should I will be eligible for Btech.
16th August 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in 3 subjects in theory of 2nd semester in Bihar diploma, then can I appear in 3rd semester examination?
14th June 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 subject in second semester can I appear to admission for 3rd semester
15th June 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

If I failed in 4 subject in 1st and 2nd semester in polytechnic , then can I appear in 3rd semester examination?
15th June 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in 5 subject in 1st year polytechnic can i go in 2nd year
20th August 2019, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Will be promoted to next semester on polytechnic in fail in 2nd sem three subject
14th November 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I promote if I fail in 3semrstet in 2 subject and 4semrstet also fail 2 subjects PL tell me sir
18th November 2019, 09:51 PM
Gopichand rajavarapu

Be confident we know that failure is the key to get success.yes you will be promoted to next semester
1st December 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I can't attend the class.so I taken leave more then one month. So next semester I will join any possible
30th October 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

If I failed 5 subjects in a year I can entry the next year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?