10th May 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Would it be beneficial for job perceptive to purse MA in Psychology through correspondence when completed graduation in other field?

I want to pursue MA in psychology through correspondence. ...will it be beneficial since I have completed my graduation in other field. ...will correspondence course get me a good job

Related Questions:
  1. How to do the course in Psychology? I did my certificate course in learning disability
  2. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  3. What should I do now? How may I get the job in psychology field? I have completed MA from Solapur university in psychology and B.Ed from Pune
  4. Completed M.A in Psychology(Organizational Behavior) : Can I get any job with this qualification? Which training courses to do so that its beneficial?
  5. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  6. Is it possible to do M.A Psychology through Correspondence?
  7. Possibility to do Psychology course through correspondence? Is there any age limit to do any correspondence course?
  8. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  9. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  10. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  11. Whether a government serviceman eligible to pursue Master in Psychology through correspondence if completed Bachelor in Homeopathic?
  12. What kind of job can I get after doing graduation in Psychology from DU?
  13. How can I do M.A in Psychology through correspondence after graduating in Arts?
  14. How to get a job in any field if I am a Psychology graduate? I have completed IT
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Applied Psychology?
  16. What to do to get a good job having completed my MBA in HR and Marketing through Correspondence?
  17. Does this possible to do Psychology course through Correspondence being a candidate having completed BE in the year of 2006?
  18. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2015, 09:58 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Would it be beneficial for job perceptive to purse MA in Psychology through correspondence when completed graduation in other field?

Yes,it will be benefical to you if you pursue MA pscycology, pscycology can be red by any one it is not related to particular branch.so,if you study this it will be beneficial to you.Master's degree will add opportunities to get more job.so,I suggest you to join in MA psycology.
But,if you do Master degree in the branch which you have studied in graduation it will increase your knowledge as well as your opportunities...............
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?