16th July 2011, 05:15 AM
Rahul sareen

What to do to get a good job having completed my MBA in HR and Marketing through Correspondence?

I have completed my M.B.A in HR and Marketing (correspondence) but still not getting a perfect job relating to my field . So please guide me what to do further which will help me getting a right a track.

Thanks
Rahul Sareen

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  3. Is there a better scope in MBA correspondence in IT and Marketing?
  4. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  5. What type of jobs we can get in Gujarat after completion of MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  6. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  7. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  8. Scope of good job after MBA in Operation and Marketing?
  9. Can I get any other job after completing MBA marketing
  10. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  11. Is there any university offering Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed MBA in finance and marketing
  12. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
  14. How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing
  15. How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?
  16. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  17. What are the Job opportunties for MBA In Marketing
  18. How to do a job in Production after completing B.Pharm?
16th July 2011, 11:11 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do to get a good job having completed my MBA in HR and Marketing through Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul sareen View Post
I have completed my M.B.A in HR and Marketing (correspondence) but still not getting a perfect job relating to my field . So please guide me what to do further which will help me getting a right a track.

Thanks
Rahul Sareen
dear friend,
you can search for the job online. you can post your resume on
www.monster.com
www.naukri.com
www.timesjobs.com
so that they can find a good job for you.
if this does not work then there are a lot of job councellors in every state. they take a little fees and tells you that where are the jobs of your field are available and they also prepare you for the interview. so you must visit a job counsellor soon.
16th July 2011, 03:03 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: What to do to get a good job having completed my MBA in HR and Marketing through Correspondence?

hello
look if you are still searching on jobs i would suggest you to do SAP course which will surely provide you a better stand
all the best
16th July 2011, 03:59 PM
mandiv

hello
i would suggest you to do ERP training after mba in hr...
this could surely provide you with a good job since ERP is implemented in most of the companies now a days
all the best
16th July 2011, 06:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have mentioned two field i.e HR and marketing. It is not clear which of these is your first preference. Normally it should be easier to find a job in the marketing field. This is if you have pursued your course from a recognised institute. If you have not done the same then your degree will have no value, hence you will find it difficult to get a better job. You need to register yourself in various job portals and also daily check out the opportunities page for the latest opportunities. Attend as many interviews to gain confidence.
16th July 2011, 09:05 PM
Neha P.
Junior Member+

See dear there are various courses of 2 mon-1year of HR, you can do any one from that, that will provide you practical knowledge regarding your field and will give you job oppurtunities also...
visit this site :
http://www.infinitecourses.com/Search.aspx?Query=Courses-related-to-Human-Resource&QueryId=267
This will provide you the complete information regarding the courses and the institutes which provide these courses...
17th October 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I completed my MBA specialization in Human Resource from University of Madras how can i get a job in HR field Please. help me friends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?