19th January 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

How to do Internship in MNCs in Automobile field?

What can I do to do internship in mnc's in automobile field? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

13th January 2018, 03:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Internship in MNCs in Automobile field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What can I do to do internship in mnc's in automobile field? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

Those students who are studying automobile engineering / mechanical engineering can apply for internships in the automobile field. There are many automobile manufacturing (MNC) companies and auto ancillary manufacturing companies offering internships to students. Students have to apply for internships through their college or through internship portal. Interns are shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the previous examinations. Some organizations conduct interviews for the selection. Students can also apply for internships through employee referral or through the organization’s website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?